Wednesday 16 April 2014

Wait, what? Easter's this weekend?

Sup my lovelies.

So I just had the nicest shock of the week. Up until about an hour ago, I was convinced that Easter weekend wasn't until the end of next week. But lo and behold!! It's Good Friday this Friday! Which means that I don't need to come into work on Friday, like I had assumed. Man, am I glad I found this out, I would have gone in otherwise...

Thinking this over, I really should work out what to do for this weekend. Every year, I have always had pretty immense plans for the Easter weekend that span the entire four days, oooh yeah, I'm hardcore with my my mandatory holidays.

This year, I have only planned something for Saturday night. Mind you, it's with the same person I went out with and ended up staying out until 6:30am the following morning, so I'm pretty certain that we could drag the festivities out for the rest of the weekend, I shall have to get in touch with him regarding this...

With that being said, I'm struggling to find much else to talk about today... you can always guess I'm having one of those days when I start talking about mundane things like, "Oh, it's that day? I thought it was another day!" And that happens to be the most exciting thing that has happened to me in the past 24 hours... Yup, you can't make up the things that happen in my life, they just happen and we all marvel at how it occurred.

The annoying thing is there are quite a few really exciting things happening in my life that I am dying to share with you all at the mo, but I can't because none of them are certain and I don't want to say anything prematurely! Just trust me when I say I am fairly excited about the next few months. Also, I've just created intrigue! Oooh, aaah, you'll have to come back to find out what it's all about!!

Oh, you know what? I'm going to give this up now. I really don't have much to say and I fear I'm just embarrassing myself, pretending I do. So, with a short but sweet(?) post, I shall go. I'm posting something tomorrow that could be a potential new feature. I won't say what it is yet, but I can confirm that I told Both-Brothers and New-To-The-Family-Amy on Saturday and they all said "That sounds fairly good" and "I would imagine people might possibly read that."

So... you know... look forward to that.

Peace out my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment