Monday 29 October 2012

Take that Dr Gregory House

To all of you sceptics who assumed that I was hot yesterday due to the heat from house, duvet and computer... turns out you were wrong! I'm properly ill! Huzzah! I was correct! Downside is that this means I might be looking at imminent death but still, I win the deep satisfaction of knowing that I was correct.

The way I'm feeling at the moment, does make me feel, had I a little more testosterone in me, I might indeed be suffering from the dreaded man flu... however, as I am a woman as far as I know, I cannot say that this is what I have. As such, there is no other option but to come to the conclusion that I have the ebola virus (thanks to Dr Gregory AIRIGOAGAIN for diagnosing me with this one).

This is unfortunate but, rest assured, I am living my life to the full with the time I have left. I have spent the afternoon of today watching half an episode of House and sleeping. I plan on spending the rest of my evening updating my "Simpsons Tapped Out" game (I'm rebuilding Springfield single handedly, yes I am that awesome) having a shower and... I don't know... sleeping some more?

I'm going to go now however as my lap top is sitting on my duvet as I write and I can hear Heinakroon's disapproval at this from here... you really have a very loud condescending tone Heinakroon, I am impressed to such a degree that I have found myself shamed into removing my duvet from my lap... Also this now solves my sweating-to-the-point-of-smelling problem. Well done.

Peace out my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment