Friday 14 September 2012

I HAVE SLEEPING PILLS!! HUZZAH!!!!

Last night, I had the most blissful sleep, I went to bed at 7:15pm and woke up this morning at 7am! It.was.amazing!!

On receiving these sleeping pills, I would like to say a special thanks to my GP who, without her I would never have dreamt of achieving this goal (pun intended). I would also like to thank my bed, who has had to deal with a lot of thrashing about from me recently (and not the good kind), throughout it all it has stayed secure and comfy and allowed me to snuggle into it's mattress as I drifted off to a place I had thought had disappeared forever. On that note, and for similar reasons, I would like to thank my duck feathered pillows and largely togged mattress as well as my massive Eeyore stuffed toy, given to me as a present on my 21st birthday from Oldest-Friend-Cafrin and who has spent many a night subsutituting the lack of human contact for me... thanks Eeyore, the love heart that comes out of your mouth saying 'I love you' is just what I need on so many nights...

To be honest, I thought it was a honour just to be considered for these pills, but to know that I have won the opportunity to own them for my very own is mindblowing, thank you to all my friends who believed my insomnia was good enough to qualify for drugs, even when I began to lose faith that it could ever happen to me. To think that I almost didn't turn up that day at my doctors to ask for the pills... and now look how far I have come!! Almost 12 hours!!

...

I mean sure, I woke up like 7 times throughout the night, but only for a minute or so, soon the pills took over again and relaxation was mine! ALSO I don't remember any bad dreams! Yeay! It's not only copious amounts of wine that allows me to sleep without the interruptions of nightmares! Weird brain I will conquer you yet!!

(If you're a new viewer to this blog, I am certified as a 'brain with issues' kind of person but don't worry, I don't pose any danger for your safety.)

So, in other news... I don't really know, I kinda went straight home and straight to bed last night so no shenanghans were able to occur... hmmmm I'll have to find a way to balance my sleep and shenanaghans evenly so as to not sacrifice one for the other.. I'll get back to you on that one. In the meantime, love you all, missed you all, thank you all for your lovely 'welcome back' messages and I will internetually communicate with all of you very soon, you truly are awesomeness in a bag.

Peace out my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment