Saturday 20 August 2011

Putting a face to the sound. It's a little weird.

I went out with One-And-Only-Daniela to the local off license as she had run out of Diet Coke to go with her Vodka... She does feel a little guilty for this as she is the founder of rumligion rather than vodligion but she's made her peace with this.

But what was amazing was that on our own way out we met two boys on their bikes and one was called Charlie... I also found out the other kid was called Alfie. This, I found out, were the kids that had the awesome argument I woke up to last week (see the last link I made on 'Charlie'). I have finally put faces to the names of the two kids that made me laugh so much I was actually happy to wake up that day.

They were telling me about a fox that had just hidden underneath a car and then went on to tell me about a frog they had found in their back garden. I told them they should keep the frog as a pet but they said that the frog was 'wild' and so wasn't suitable as a pet. This is something that their parents had told them but unfortunately I was not the responsible adult in this situation and told them that frogs make an awesome pet regardless.

On our way back from the shops they cornered us again and said that they had seen the frog again. I then asked them whether they had kept it and they told me that the frog had run away. I told them that if they find it again then they could knock on my door and show them.

One-And-Only-Daniela afterwards let me know that if they were to then go home to their parents and say that a stranger had told them to knock on her door when they catch a frog they might be a little suspicious. I hadn't thought about this before this point... I'm now a little worried I'm going to end up on some form of list or something.

I'm sure it will be fine.

Peace out my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment