Friday 5 August 2011

A bit of an apology I guess

Okay okay, I know I usually try to post on this thing every day Mon - Fri and I did have a post all ready for you last night. Not only that I was really proud of this one. But alas, as I write my posts on my phone on my way home from work, there is no undo button when you've selected all the text and instead of copying it you paste over it with the post from the previous day.

I.spent.40.minutes.writing.last.night's.post. I was not pleased.

I briefly considered re writing it but I was so peed off with myself I couldn't bring myself to do it, so instead I watched Eastenders, Teen Wolf, and Supernatural and I sulked like a five year old.

The problem with the whole thing is that I really have no one to get angry at other than myself. There's no one to blame. And as I had no excuse other than sheer stupidity for the deletion fiasco I was not able to satisfy my other accusing self.

I'm still annoyed. And if I'm honest I really don't see myself writing it again because I just won't be able to do it justice. It was one of those posts where I read it and thought to myself... hmmm, I think I might actually like that one. It was because I was so busy mentally patting myself on the back for it that I wasn't paying attention enough and caused the deletion.

In short, my own self congratulatory five seconds caused me a night full of self loathing... I think that for my own well being I should probably never be proud of anything I ever do again.

From now on, everything I do and everything I am is crap... yup, pretty sure that will keep me from hating myself.

Peace out my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment