Wednesday 6 July 2011

Younger-Brother-Daniel just doesn't stop. What's next? Drowning kittens?

Great. What a pigeon move. I've only been preparing in my head for yesterday for about a month and I go and sodding miss it!

Due to my pure incensed rage for Younger-Brother-Daniel's severely appalling and highly illegal theft/kidnap I completely forgot what yesterday's post should have been about. Now I'll never get that moment again. 

You see, yesterday I posted my 100th post! Huzzah!! I feel that should mean I qualify for something... Like a certificate stating I'm a professional blogger or at least a slip of paper that says "Congratulations! You've wasted 100 nights of your life talking about crap!"

Hmmm, I like that idea. And there could be a little star in the corner with a smiley face...  

I shall be waiting in anticipation by my front door for it's arrival. 

As (due to Younger-Brother-Daniel's extreme rubbishness) I have missed this very rare occasion I'm not even going to dignify this post with a point. 

See you at post 200 at an uuber party I shall organise to celebrate it!... Unless I forget again, in which case I'll see you at post 201 when I shall just re-post this one again. 

Also please don't stop reading and then only come back on that post. Not only will that make me cry but how else will you know when I get there?

I love you. 

Peace out my lovelies.

Side note to add... I just got home after writing this post and laughed heartily because posted back to me in a nice packaged envelope was this...



Okay Younger-Brother-Daniel you may have redeemed yourself a little with this one.

Wait... what do you call it when someone kidnaps a kid then happily gives them back??

...

Babysitting?

No comments:

Post a Comment