Wednesday 22 June 2011

Oh it just plain sucks.

I'm going to break the mould of my usual way of doing these posts and use this particular post as an outlet for my rant. Please don't pay too much notice of me, I just need to get this one out.

Six months ago I moved house and got myself my own little place in the outer parts of London. It's only a rented place but it's beautiful and, until this December, all mine.

With this move I also got me a new job also in London, although not exactly nearby. This job I also love, it's interesting and there is never a dull moment.

Three months into living in this house I decided to start this blog. It has been the best decision I have ever made. I have loved every moment and have been so grateful for all the love that I have received for it.

Everything in this past 6 months has been awesome. I have loved it and I wouldn't change it for the world... all except one thing.

Money. Money is ruining my awesome experience. Money is causing me to cry every time I look at my bank account. Money is officially killing my buzz.

So here's where I rant. I HATE that we live in a world where everything is governed by money and the necessity that if we are to be truly happy we need to have a lot of it. I HATE that in order for me to live in this capital I will be constantly worrying about this. I HATE that I have no money and I HATE that people are asking for so much of it when all I want is buy some groceries.

Most of all I HATE walking through life with this constant stress on my back. My day is freaking tainted all the time because I constantly have this worry. I HATE this recession. I HATE that due to other people's financial mistakes I am now finding myself struggling. I'm annoyed. I'm stressed and I really HATE being either of these things.

That is all. Sorry I'm not more entertaining, I will be on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment