Tuesday 12 April 2011

You say "jump," I say "you come anywhere near me again and I'll snap your neck.

I'm going to the cinema tonight (check out my review page for more on that).

Film-Buddy-Kezia suggested a scary one. I'm a little bit of a wimp when it comes to this. There's a large chance I may cack myself. Mind you it may not actually be that scary but just one of those films that try to be. That wouldn't be as bad I suppose. 

You see it's not even the scary prospect that gets me (although little girl ghosts should be banned from all tv screens). It's more if a film has the 'Jump Factor' included. 

Take 'Snakes on a Plane' for example.



Before you start goading me, I did not find that film scary but you couldn't make me watch it again if you paid me. 

It was just so jumpy! Every 5 seconds something new was popping out of nowhere and scaring the crap out of me. 

I remember coming out of that film physically exhausted. Not to mention I was completely on edge. Anyone who so much as touched me for about a day afterwards would get an instinctive slap from me whilst I yelped "I don't even like snakes!" (this was to the great amusement of those who were with me).

Anywho, this film I'm about to see looks like it won't be particularly scary but the trailer alone made me jump so I'm a little terrified of what the actual thing will do. 

Poor Film-Buddy-Kezia, I fear she may end up with a black eye by the end of the night. 

Wish us both luck and catch you in a few hours on Filmsworthseeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment